The Assignment: List 22 Things You HAVE Done Before
I am 37 years old.
And I Have:
1. Loved someone who never loved me back.
2. Married the person I will spend the rest of my life with.
3. Struggled to have a family but was blessed and gave birth to two little miracles. (At the same time. Ok, 1 minute apart...but still! LOL!)
4. Laughed so hard I have peed my pants. (I wasn't a child either)
5. Cheated. (Cooking Thanksgiving Dinner)
6. Sat with a friend for as long and often as needed during a difficult time in her life.
7. Held my "tongue" to spare someone's feelings.
8. Spoken the truth when no one else would.
9. Been very sad for someone else.
10. Been very sad for myself.
11. Been to Disney World over 10 times.
12. Sailed the ocean blue on Christmas day.
13. Mistaken fireflies for UFO's (Long story...)
14. Felt and acted like Mrs. Robinson.
15. Moved across the Country to start a new life
16. Hitchhiked. (I know, daring!)
17. Totally embarrassed myself and didn't remember.
18. Been Cave Tubing and walked the Rainforest in Belize
19. Rode the White Pass from Alaska to Canada
20. Snorkeled the waters of Coral Cay in Roatan, Hondurus
21. Flown over the Glaciers in a float plane
22. Now, written a list of 22 Things I HAVE done and discovered that I'm not that boring after all! :)
Have a Fantastic Friday Everyone!