Are You Ready For Another Saturday Linky Party??
Well then get your dancing shoes on and those singing voices ready because ME, Ginger of Just Another Mom of Twins and Becca of Because I'm the Mommy are hosting a "Songs That Make Us Sing Saturday Blog Hop!!"
Oh Ya! This Is Gonna Be FUN! FUN! FUN!
Hey It's a PARTY So We Don't Have Any Rules!!
(Except NO puking...the Mommies can't handle anymore puking.)
Here is how it will work and just a few guidelines:
1. Please Follow the TWO of "Us" (we're so much more than just songs...LOL) If you're a new follower please leave us a comment so we can follow you back!
2. Pick A Song...any song that makes you wanna sing! Old-New-Country-Pop-Punk...anything goes. (Let's try to keep it family friendly if we can...LOL) If you want, tell us why the song makes you wanna SING!
3. Add your link to the "Playlist"
4. We'd REALLY like you to copy the Linky Code (just click on "get the code") in to your post so your blogger buds can join in on the fun or link back to the both of us so they can at least "find" the party, but you don't have to.
5. We'd love to see the video of your song (which can easily be shared via youtube.com) but if you just wanna list your favorite song of the day, we're "cool" with that too!
6. Hey, and don't forget to grab our button while you are at it. (BCIMommy still likes it cause she thinks it sounds dirty. *teehee*)
Indigo Girls + University Life= Busking!
My bestie from University and I were roommates. We were young, carefree and totally irresponsible with money. When the cash-flow from home was spent, we'd hit the streets and "Busk for Money". Well, she would sing and play the guitar and I would shake the tambourine and thank everyone for their "contributions" (she was the one with talent...LOL!)
People always get a *giggle* when the learn this about me! Are you *giggling*? Anywho, she was/is a VERY talented performer and Indigo Girls was one of her favorites to perform! Good times...