Today. Tomorrow. Always.
My friend, I promise that together we will keep your memory alive & strong through the many ways in which you have touched our lives
Yes, her death is impossible to comprehend and hard to process but I know that she will help us get through with her guiding spirit.
After all, Rhonda is a Guardian Angel to US ALL now!
I couldn't leave my Saturday Song Dedication on such a sullen note. Rhonda would be ticked! You know I'm right.
I have known Rhonda for over 13 years and I KNOW she would want us to remember the good times. The fun times. The "pee our pants" times. Most of all...The Rock n' Roll Times!!
So go on...turn up the speakers on your computer and ROCK ON IN REMEMBRANCE OF RHONDA.
This one is for YOU girlfriend....BANG ON!!!!
Get your dancing shoes on and those singing voices ready because ME, Ginger of Just Another Mom of Twins and Becca of Because I'm the Mommy are hosting "Songs That Make Us Sing Saturday Blog Hop!!"
Here is just a few guidelines:
1. Please Follow the TWO of "Us" (we're so much more than just songs...LOL) If you're a new follower please leave us a comment so we can follow you back!
2. Pick A Song...any song that makes you wanna sing! Old-New-Country-Pop-Punk...anything goes. (Let's try to keep it family friendly if we can...LOL) If you want, tell us why the song makes you wanna SING!
3. Add your link to the "Playlist"
4. We'd REALLY like you to copy the Linky Code (just click on "get the code") in to your post so your blogger buds can join in on the fun or link back to the both of us so they can at least "find" the party, but you don't have to.
5. We'd love to see the video of your song (which can easily be shared via youtube.com) but if you just wanna list your favorite song of the day, we're "cool" with that too!
6. Hey, and don't forget to grab our button while you are at it. (BCIMommy still likes it cause she thinks it sounds dirty. *teehee*)