Get your dancing shoes on and those singing voices ready because ME, Ginger of Just Another Mom of Twins and Becca of Because I'm the Mommy are hosting "Songs That Make Us Sing Saturday Blog Hop!!"
Here is just a few guidelines:
1. Please Follow the TWO of "Us" (we're so much more than just songs...LOL) If you're a new follower please leave us a comment so we can follow you back!
2. Pick A Song...any song that makes you wanna sing! Old-New-Country-Pop-Punk...anything goes. (Let's try to keep it family friendly if we can...LOL) If you want, tell us why the song makes you wanna SING!
3. Add your link to the "Playlist"
4. We'd REALLY like you to copy the Linky Code (just click on "get the code") in to your post so your blogger buds can join in on the fun or link back to the both of us so they can at least "find" the party, but you don't have to.
5. We'd love to see the video of your song (which can easily be shared via youtube.com) but if you just wanna list your favorite song of the day, we're "cool" with that too!
. Hey, and don't forget to grab our button while you are at it. (BCIMommy still likes it cause she thinks it sounds dirty. *teehee*)
I am just so excited about heading back to my hometown of Porcupine. I LOVE the time we get to spend there...it is such a welcomed change from the City and spending time with my lifelong gal-pals and their families makes me giddy with joy!
So many of my fondest (and not so fondest) memories are tucked away in this Northern corner of the world and one of my "feel good" memories is the times we girlz use to spend at the "ZOO". No, not an actual Zoo but you might have thought so because we had been known to turn into a bunch of animals after a few drinkie-poo's at this long gone but forever cherish watering hole.
And so, this song is in memory of those "Good Times"!!!!