I haven't heard Daddy Dave laugh out loud like he did this week in a long...long...L-O-N-G time!
What was so funny???
Before I can tell you, you need to go get your dancing shoes on and those singing voices ready because ME, Ginger of Just Another Mom of Twins and Becca of Because I'm the Mommy are hosting "Songs That Make Us Sing Saturday Blog Hop!!" Come On Link Up...
Here are just a few guidelines:
1. Please Follow the TWO of "Us" (we're so much more than just songs...LOL) If you're a new follower please leave us a comment so we can follow you back!
2. Pick A Song...any song that makes you wanna sing! Old-New-Country-Pop-Punk...anything goes. (Let's try to keep it family friendly if we can...LOL) If you want, tell us why the song makes you wanna SING!
3. Add your link to the "Playlist"
4. We'd REALLY like you to copy the Linky Code (just click on "get the code") in to your post so your blogger buds can join in on the fun or link back to the both of us so they can at least "find" the party, but you don't have to.
5. We'd love to see the video of your song (which can easily be shared via youtube.com) but if you just wanna list your favorite song of the day, we're "cool" with that too!
So, what made the hubby bust a gut? Duck Dynasty...enuff said for those of you who are familiar with this
totally staged reality TV show!!
I, personally, find the show to be ridiculous. Ridiculously...FUNNY!
Dave almost lost it when Si went on to recite some lyrics from THIS song...Daddy Dave couldn't believe that some old guy like Si would even KNOW this song, let alone sing it.
Ya, me neither. But I guess that's what
totally fake spontaneous TV is all about! LOL!
Here's a little "taste" of Si just in case you've never heard of Duck Dynasty!!