...to my Bestie Becca & Me Too!
So go get your dancing shoes on and those singing voices ready because ME, Ginger of Just Another Mom of Twins and Becca of Because I'm the Mommy are hosting "Songs That Make Us Sing Saturday Blog Hop!!" Come On Link Up...
Here are just a few guidelines:
1. Please Follow the TWO of "Us" (we're so much more than just songs...LOL) If you're a new follower please leave us a comment so we can follow you back!
2. Pick A Song...any song that makes you wanna sing! Old-New-Country-Pop-Punk...anything goes. (Let's try to keep it family friendly if we can...LOL) If you want, tell us why the song makes you wanna SING!
3. Add your link to the "Playlist"
4. We'd REALLY like you to copy the Linky Code (just click on "get the code") in to your post so your blogger buds can join in on the fun or link back to the both of us so they can at least "find" the party, but you don't have to.
5. We'd love to see the video of your song (which can easily be shared via youtube.com) but if you just wanna list your favorite song of the day, we're "cool" with that too!
If you've been 'round these parts for awhile now, you know Becca & I have become best buds. Like. For. Real. We Skype on a regular basis and I know if I ever needed her, she'd be there for me...as I would for her. And so, I am playing a really
sappy meaningful song that I know will make her totally uncomfortable feel super special on her Birthday weekend!
Happy Birthday My Friend, May This Be The BEST Year Yet!
Ok, so I couldn't JUST play a