Back in 2010, after the kids were born, my mind started racing about all the family traditions I wanted to start. First on my list in December was to create a Family Favorite Christmas Caroling Book...
It's Christmastime and I am feeling all un-ruleie so go ahead and break them if you want but if you happen to be concerned, like I am, about getting on the NAUGHTY list this year here they are...
Here are just a few guidelines:
1. Please Follow the TWO of "Us" (we're so much more than just songs...LOL) If you're a new follower please leave us a comment so we can follow you back!
2. Pick A Song...any song that makes you wanna sing! Old-New-Country-Pop-Punk...anything goes. (Let's try to keep it family friendly if we can...LOL) If you want, tell us why the song makes you wanna SING!
3. Add your link to the "Playlist"
4. We'd REALLY like you to copy the Linky Code (just click on "get the code") in to your post so your blogger buds can join in on the fun or link back to the both of us so they can at least "find" the party, but you don't have to.
5. We'd love to see the video of your song (which can easily be shared via youtube.com) but if you just wanna list your favorite song of the day, we're "cool" with that too!
For the next 3 weeks I am playing some of my family's fav's.
This week I present one of my Niece's favorite Christmas songs (or at least it WAS...I wonder if it still is??? You never know with kids! LOL!) Anywho, ENJOY!