...loud and proud!!!
My bestie Becca from Because I'm the Mommy and I have taken a couple weeks break from our weekly Saturday Link-Up. I am not sure if she plans to join me this week now that I have officially decided that going even ONE MORE WEEK without a singing party is not an option for me. My sanity depends on this Saturday Sing-A-Long. No really. It does. LOL!
So if she shows up this weekend, come join me and Becca from Because I'm the Mommy and link up to our Playlist of songs that make US sing! Here are just a few guidelines or at this point...forget the "rules" and just link up!!!
1. Please Join the TWO of "Us" (we're so much more than just songs...LOL) If you're a new joiner please leave us a comment so we can join you back!
2. Pick A Song...any song that makes you wanna sing! Old-New-Country-Pop-Punk...anything goes. (Let's try to keep it family friendly if we can...LOL) If you want, tell us why the song makes you wanna SING!
3. Add your link to the "Playlist"
4. We'd REALLY like you to copy the Linky Code (just click on "get the code") in to your post so your blogger buds can join in on the fun or link back to the both of us so they can at least "find" the party, but you don't have to.
5. We'd love to see the video of your song (which can easily be shared via youtube.com) but if you just wanna list your favorite song of the day, we're "cool" with that too!
This week I am channeling my "Inner Ninja" to tackle life and all it has to
challenge offer me!
(This song also gives me the giggles because I've been known to go a little "NINJA" form time to time...LMAO!)